It’s the easiest payment card to issue, all you need to do is go to a bank with your ID and they will issue you one. You don’t need a bank account and can simply use it to pay for items and put money in it through the ATM network.
What Are the main features/things to know:
- Issuance fees are minimal and are capped at LE 25
- You can use it anywhere there's a POS machine or even online, much like a debit or credit card
- There's a maximum daily spending limit that changes per bank, so make sure to check before you apply.
The main benefits are :
- It's very safe: no need to walk around with a lot of cash
- You can control your spending by putting an amount of cash in it that you’re allowed to spend
- You can get a card as long as you turned 18 and use it online
Meeza is the most famous kind of the Prepaid cards in Egypt
There are different types of prepaid cards:
And you can know the difference between cards from here, What’s the difference between Visa, Master Card, and Meeza?